With Galaxy S3 on sale, the first hands on reviews are coming out
The first of the reviews based on the actually released Galaxy S3 are starting to flow in which provides more of a real world view. While we here in North America continue to wait for the dual core Galaxy S3, the reviews of the quad core Galaxy S3 are value to see. Some are in the form of a blog post, others are a video presentation and some are both. Here is a list of some of the ones that we have found which appear to be of value.
- Samsung Galaxy S3: full review – Video and review from The Telegraph UK
- Samsung Galaxy S3 video review Video only review from Stuff TV.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 review – Review from The Inquirer.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 review – Video and review from Tech Radar.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 review – Review from CNet News UK.
The reviews are going to continue to flow form the UK as the phone has just arrived this week. People are already commenting about it as well on forums and comments on the reviews. Here in North America, we will have to wait for the arrival of the 4G LTE version of the Galaxy S3 and the associated reviews which will provide insight to those who are still considering whether to buy the Galaxy S3. With the rumored date of June 20th, we do not have long to wait.
Here is the video review from The Telegraph UK for the Galaxy S3.
Here is the video review from Stuff TV for the Galaxy S3.